Saturday, October 21, 2006

Vintage Camisole


Pattern: Camisole from Vintage Knits by Sarah Dalls
Yarn: Elann Lara in Olive and Navy
Notes: This camisole looks much cuter in the book than in my execution of it. I'm not sure if it's because I used a yarn other than the recomended Rowan Cotton Glace of if it's just one of those garments that just look much better in photographs than in person. All in all, I was very disappointed with the results of this effort. And although I am in love with almost all of the patterns in this book, my experience with this one makes me hesitate to try any of the other pieces.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I must say I agree with you on this one. I didn't like it in the book either, (I don't like see trough bits much) I did knit the silk ribbed camisole from p.50 of that same book, and it turned out to be just beautiful, and I will knit it again.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home